Become a member of the only national association devoted exclusively to representing and advancing the interests of internationally headquartered banking/financial institutions operating in the United States. Representing 100 member banks from many different countries, the IIB is a strong advocate for the international banking community on critical issues such as Dodd-Frank implementation, FATCA, Iran sanctions, Basel III, BSA/AML compliance and many more.
As a member, you will enjoy a variety of benefits including:
• Discounted member rates to all IIB conferences, seminars and training programs.
• Our weekly bulletin on important issues and events.
• Direct input on our advocacy efforts in Washington.
• Excellent networking opportunities throughout the year.
• The opportunity to participate in various committees and meetings to help you navigate the problems confronted by the international banking community.
• A growing offering of telephone briefings and webinars to keep our members updated on critical issues.
At IIB, we constantly seek to improve our educational and networking offerings to our members. We recently launched a series of breakfast meetings for both our smaller and medium-size member banks. These meetings allow both groups a unique opportunity to network and compare notes with their peers on topics of mutual concern. Meetings are held bimonthly or more frequently as needed. Join us to participate in this exclusive opportunity and more.
The IIB’s Professional Liaison Committee is comprised of 69 leading law, accounting and other professional firms that work closely with the international banking community in the United States. PLC members receive the IIB’s weekly bulletin, including links to IIB comment letters, Congressional testimony, White Papers and related documents on important legislative, regulatory, tax and compliance developments. PLC members also attend all IIB events at our discounted member rate.
For more information about becoming a member, please contact IIB at 212-421-1611 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org